3.15.2010

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcake!?

Yes, you read right. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcake until I find a sweet new name to call it. Yes, its vegan. Yes, this is my first attempt. Yes, this is not the final cupcake. Yes, there will be other variations. So please sit tight, :). This idea came from a good friend. We were discussing cupcakes, duh. We actually were talking about how bad ass mint cookies and cream cupcakes were and then that led to how rad mint chip ice was and then that led to chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and then it led me to create this:


So, lets talk about this cupcake. It contains cinnamon, cookie dough, and regular vanilla buttercream (for now). As a cupcake they were pretty rad. Definitely a crowd pleaser, but I definitely want to change up the recipe next time. Aside from that. This weekend I baked tons of cupcakes including these Funfetti cupcakes, and I don't think my last funfetti post got a good picture so here are a few:



Go to this show!


xoxo

2 comments:

VXDEDXV said...

Cookie dough cupcake!?!

How bout the Cookie Mosher!! (or Vegan Cookie Mosher)

Crouching Cupcake Hidden Cookie?
Cupcake Eats Cookie?

Anonymous said...

Cookie dough cupcake!?!

How bout the Cookie Mosher!! (or Vegan Cookie Mosher)

Crouching Cupcake Hidden Cookie?
Cupcake Eats Cookie?