4.05.2010

Coconut Raspberry Cupcakes






Say what? Yup, you heard right. Righteous Raspberry w/coconut, I think that will be the name of these cupcakes. Sweet. But really, Sweet is what you get when you bite into this cupcake it just leaves you wanting more and more. These are truly the cupcake you want in your mouth, it will be the best combination, ever. Trust me. I don't know words can't really describe what you get out of the cupcakes, well, more words can't. Its a coconut cake, filled with raspberry filling, topped with a piece of coconut cake, topped with raspberry frosting and then topped with coconut, yum. You just got to try one and believe me you won't be disappointed. These like my Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes were invented by me and someone craving something more. My friend vxdedxv wanted a mixture of raspberry and coconut and I definitely came up with this recipe as I was in the kitchen, I didn't know what I was getting myself into, but it all came out rad. Like always right? :) As of now I am back in school, no more Spring Break, bummer. I have about a month left so thats sweet business. Then Summer vacation is here to be all hot and rad, along with Summer I'm going to introduce more fruit cupcakes because sometimes its too hot to just eat a reg. cupcake, or is it?




P.s
Go to this show tonight!!

xoxo

No comments: