2.02.2010

BWC ( Bee Dub Cee)



If you say it cool enough, it will sound cool. If you say it dorky it will just sound dumb. Don't bum me out and say it the wrong way. This is a Banana Walnut Cupcake topped with banana chips/walnuts/peanut butter frosting, yeah. These bad boys do damage worst they leave you wanting more. More is never enough. I guess these cupcakes can only go one way, if your bananas aren't ready to be used, the cake won't come out right, it won't taste legit. I hate waiting for bananas to get brown, well, usually around here my roommates and I don't let bananas get brown. ha. Truth. So, its hard to keep some long enough to where they are ready to use. So, enough about that. I know this recipe is played out even vegan style, but I thought I can use it for this blog update, since I haven't posted about this cupcake. I haven't had the time to create an awesome cupcake, but for some reason the orange and raspberry idea hasn't left my mind, it will happen, maybe Friday? Who knows. Well, thats enough, I have class soon. I'm done.


xoxo

No comments: