1.28.2010

So,

This is how my yesterday went. I pulled off making 4 dozens of cupcakes for Ceremony & AFI, after I got out of class, 2:30, stoked I was. I was on the guestlist w/ a plus one, so I took Pachia, 'cause she rules. So, I didn't think I was going to do it but I did, the show was amazing. So many highschool kids were out late most with their parents, which I thought ruled. & it was cute. I got my talkage on with an old friend, I seen a ton of friends there, which was awesome. Ceremony killed it, AFI was sooooo amazing, I got some video. It was all around a great time, glad I got to go. Cupcakes were a hit. That was the biggest worry, I always worry what people think of my cupcakes, ya know? Well, if you don't I do. Anyways, I had a rad time aside from being punched in the face, pushed on the floor while trying to circle pit, stupid big dudes, 15 yr olds dressing & looking older than me. Highlights: Ross of Ceremony shouting me out "Thank You Janice" & calling out Necrowiza
rd, the ten hc kids getting wild for Ceremony & circle pitting & opening it up, sweet. NOT waiting in a long ass line, & the cupcakes being eaten as soon as they left my hands. Sweet Business.


xoxo

No comments: