7.22.2010

The cookie crumbles into a cupcake.

Or whatever. Yeah, Ive been on this peanut butter & cookie trail cupcake. Judge me. I wont stop until I discover the best variations of these two awesome inventions. This cupcake is a peanut butter base cupcake with some chocolate sandwich cookies crushed into them. The outcome from one of my sisters (other opinions I will find out tomorrow) was that it taste like a cookie. Is that good? I dont know. I wanted to add peanut butter frosting but that would of been too much, who knows, i sure dont. Maybe with that extra peanut butter kick it would put the world at peace I will marry Scott Nestor and life would be perfect, but Im not going to try that. It just sounds like a bad idea that is waiting to happen the idea to destroy the world where I would have to settle for a nonbaseball player and the world would not be at peace, which wouldnt be so bad. If i married my dream boy, shit, anyways, back to what I was writing. I think to much peanut butter means more time on the toilet, eeek. That is not the plan I want to happen or the intention of this cupcake, so tomorrow morning which is like five hours away, i will be topping it with something simple and not too crazy. I will also be getting more opinions on it and whether its a favorite or not. I shall see. For now drool (if youre cool like me & peanut butter is your thing) or just scoop out these badASS idea cupcakes. Thats all I have. Go to this show! July 22nd(tonight): The CYC Fresno, ca The Effort, This Is Hell, Product Of Waste, Striking Justice, plus more! $8 4pm support touring bands, support fresno scene, buy more cupcakes! :) xoxo

No comments: