7.14.2010

New cupcake! New post.

I was walking around in winco one night/day because I don't really have a life at three in the morning and because I'm too broke to turn on the AC at home so I just freeload off of winco its close to my house and it feels soo good. Plus, its cool because I get awesome ideas when I walk around looking like a nut faking to find something that I know damn well is not there. like while I was enjoying the free ac I came across peanut butter oreos, I don't know if those are vegan but they looked awesome and the flavor was just screaming out to me. Then that awesome light that you see in cartoons turn on when one of the characters has an awesome idea over his/her head, yeah that didn't happen but I had an idea. Peanut butter cookies n crunch? or cream or whatever, it just had to do with peanut butter, I love peanut butter and cookies rule well famous amos cookies rule and I know those are vegan. Anyways, I had this on my mind for a long time. I just hadn't came around to it. So, when I had extra peanut butter buttercream I decided I can whip up half a batch. And BAM! here it is. whats up? took some to the show and they were the first to go. Some stayed here at my house because my roommates where having a poker/potluck night the same day. This is just the first try maybe I will see if the oreos are vegan and use those instead of plain sandwich cookies.







Also, I made these Key lime coconut cupcakes, just incase anyone wanted a reason to drool.

thats all,

xoxo

No comments: