9.26.2009

S'more


After watching my favorite movie of all time The Sandlot I realized that I can reinvent the traditional s'more with the gram, chocolate, and mallow. Into a cupcake(vegan). After all I am a beach girl and I do enjoy camping, sometimes. I thought about it I rather be at the beach 99.9% of the time than in some shitty woods. True stuff. So cupcakes do better at a nice day at the beach in the sun than the original gram/chocolate/mallow do at a campfire at night getting bitten by tiny fucking bugs.

Took these babies to a show responses were great. I satisfied a couple of babes and I had fun at the show. So all in all it was a win-win situation. Plus I got a "dang your fancy" which makes me proud. I wish I had took more pictures than this one. A better one with the counter clean and not sprinkled with gram cracker.



xoxo

No comments: