9.13.2009

Who says we can't get funky with colors?

The rule of a good vegan 'diet' is to "make sure your plate is always full of color" I think this cupcake is worthy of that rule. After all it is 100% vegan. I'm glad my sister enjoyed them as much as I enjoyed making them for her. I don't know what else to say other than baking these bad boys was soo much fun and it got crazy in the kitchen. I had to hurry up and mix the colors before the batter wasn't good enough to use anymore. I had about less than five minutes to get these into 12 cupcake liners. Awesome.



These were made for my younger sisters birthday that was in July. I know I'm such a lazy fool when it comes to keeping things updated. If I would have kept up with this when I first made this blog I wouldn't have to go back a million years this would probably have been my millionth post.

xoxo

No comments: