1.14.2010

¿Churro Cupcakes?, sí por favor!

So, I haven't updated this since last year! What the fuck? I know. I'm sorry I haven't had any updates/pictures so you guys can drool over & laugh. Well, I don't know if yall even read this but anyways. I apologize to those who do & If anyone of you care to wonder where I was. Well, I was busy being sick, getting ready for school, & sleeping. So, yeah, okay get over it now. I'm back to ruin your teeth & mind. As I update this I am sitting in my car on my school campus waiting for class to begin. Anyways, who would of thought? I know right you see them at fairs, swapmeets, & anywhere else they sell churros for 1.50 or more a stick of awesomeness that leaves you wanting more. Well, like think of that but cupcake style, quit drooling already. :) I made these for a show, as I was laying out everything I came up with this. I think it was because I had left over cinnasugar from the cinnabuns I made the days before. so, I wanted to use the rest of that stuff. That's when the chur
ro cupcake was invented, even better, its vegan. The first time I made these I didn't snap a photo lacking an update on this & then everything happened after that I got sick & almost died. tight. Well, I decided to bake these again for my sisters who came over last night to see me. we had fun. Then I got photos. I even added a picture of Paulaedge's cupcakes she decorated, I think by the time I open shop she'll be ready to work & decorate awesome. These pictures don't really do justice to how much sugar are in these badboys, ya know a churro? Yeah, picture that.


xoxo

2 comments:

Mara xvx said...

I'd like to try one of those! Looks so good!

SXR said...

Those do look hella good. I told my friend that someday, we have to hit you up for some cupcakes.