1.22.2010

Yo! Gimmie Both! Cupcake






decisions, decisions, yeah, its hard to make up your mind. Especially when it involves a cupcake, right? I know for me it does. I can't even decide on simple things. I know we can't have it all, but we can have both, if we wanted to. "You can have your cake and icing and eat it too." Right? I think so, I mean we can have the best of both worlds within a single cupcake, rad! So, I couldn't decide what to bake the night the show happened. I decided a simple vanilla cake was too plain, and the basic chocolate cake wasn't going to cut it, so why not try out a recipe that includes both right? yes! right. I did and the turn out of them was awesome. I added a bit of orange zest to citrus things up. They were a hit. I'm glad I made them, I might make them more often, but instead of basic vanilla and chocolate I might change that up a bit as well, ever want to try an orange/raspberry? yeah, I do. Even if you just said no or shook your head, I don't care, I will still make what I want, and you have to live with it, yeah you have no ruling in this blog or my mind. So get over it. I started up school again, yay! nah, just kidding its not that grand, so far within the first two weeks I already had a presentation, and two test coming up next week (today is Friday), that means studying, maybe time for cupcakes! yes! Stoked.
So, on another note I am definitely excited for Wednesday Jan. 27th. I will be making a big order of cupcakes for a couple of bands, instead of paying in dolla billz I will hook the bands up with cupcakes and that will cover my entrance to the show, I'm pretty stoked, why? Because I get to see AFI, that's why! Duh. I can't wait. I knew baking would get me great things in life, well its not the greatest but its pretty fucking rad. Color me stoked, if that's a color it would be a very pretty purple, green, pink, and gray. ha. So anyways, I have class in a few and then I get to enjoy my weekend with studying, show going, and hanging out, maybe.
Enough about my personal life, because no one cares, I will stop and let you drool over these awesome cupcakes, I apologize for the crappy pictures and shitty lighting, its my camera phone, I lost, misplaced, my battery charger to my camera and can't take better photos? Tight I know. Until the next update, Stay Real, Stay Sweet Cupcake Crew. 1st hint of the second pressing of STAY SWEET shirts...


xoxo

No comments: