6.21.2010

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 2nd try

This time I didn't just step into the kitchen and went from there I actually have been thinking hard about making this cupcake. It's still not perfect, but I'm pretty sure its such a weird combination that you're taste buds can not even keep up with your mind. Yeah, its that good. I had like half of each one I made and instant tooth decay, rotten teeth, whatever you want to call it. It fits into that category of things you should not eat, but you do anyways and regret it later, but secretly don't regret it, its because you have to say you regret it and the next day or week you find yourself doing the exact same thing saying the same words, yeah, its that kind of cupcake... One cupcake can get one through the damn week. Its a good cupcake, but a lot of time has been dedicated to these. So, if you ever get to try one please appreciate it. For this dozen I decided to halve the recipe and make six of them with a cinnamon cake and the other six with a chocolate cake. The frosting also had some cookie dough worked into it. So, pretty much. If you love cookie dough, this is YOUR CUPCAKE its packed with the goodness of cookie dough, yum. I can't really say much about this cupcake, I wanted to do much more to it, but I guess that would be for another time. This time it has really improved since the first post. Don't you think?







xoxo

No comments: