6.28.2010

Alright everyone

get set, get ready. I would say go but one can't really go anywhere, because I don't know where to point in the the direction of go. Anyways, I am excited to announce the next Stay Sweet shirts....ready? okay, well, this is not 100 percent of what I wanted but its close enough and that is what I am excited about. This was made by a friend who some how read my mind and drew this up. okay well, I guess he didn't draw it up because its not an original piece, but you get the point..enough blah blah blah you probably already seen the pictures before reading these words. I need like ten pre-orders to get started and I want to keep it limited as possible. This will probably be the first batch. I think guys would look extra handsome in one of these as well as ladies would look extra cute. okay! Here it is. $10 I dare you to say no.





xoxo

No comments: