6.17.2010

more sweet things

So, for this blog I got a few faces to share all the way from the east coast and from the west coast. First, check out some of these bands: www.myspace.com/wearebeartrap, www.myspace.com/bridgeshc. Now, that you got that out of the way. This blog is dedicated to some pretty rad people I have met through out the years. Rad dudes, deserve only the best cupcakes I can make.
I'm going to be straight up honest. I feel weird asking "Hey can I take a picture of you eating a cupcake?" Reasons for the pictures? I'm not a creepy lady that has all these pictures of random people or anything like that, just so one knows. I'm starting up a photolog for the stay sweet video that is suppose to happen this Summer and with that I want to provide and share pictures of as many friends as possible enjoying a cupcake. :):




I can honestly say I am jealous of Mikes shirt, :(.



2 comments:

John A said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jan said...

They are pretty rad dudes. I love when they visit. :)