10.12.2009

Basic Cupcakes (Vegan)


Cupcakes can get as basic as your want them. Today I seen a lady at the store with tons of cupcake liners, decorating sprinkles and tons of cake box mix. I was only assuming she was going to go home to bake up some cupcakes for her kid(s) to take to school? Possibly a birthday party? or maybe she wanted to just have a damn cupcake. I have no memories of my mom ever baking me a cake for school/birthday parties. She wasn't into baking. She always had to work and I understand. I'm not complaining. Weird. I don't know how I got this crazy crave for baking and loving it. I don't bake from boxes, I do all my baking from scratch.(just so there is no confusion). So back to the lady at the store. I am pretty sure she wasn't going for just a basic cupcake with all those decorating supplies but who knows people are weird and go apeshit crazy at stores buy tons of useless bullshit and don't use anything they bought but instead use what already had. I've done it before I'm not going to type here and lie. Its true. See picture above. I went out bought a shit load of cute cupcake liners, sprinkles, and food coloring. I ended up making and using a chocolate cupcake recipe, chocolate butter cream, crushed cookies I stole from my roommate, sprinkles my little sisters had brought over once and never took home and sprinkles from Vday. It happens.


xoxo



xoxo

No comments: