10.25.2009

Chocolate Orange Cupcakes (vegan)




What to say. If you enjoy a nice juicy orange well your not going to get any juice from these cupcakes. you might get that sweet same taste of an orange, well because they do contain orange, so it will be as yummy as an orange, but its not. Weird? I know. But thats the life of a cupcake. It may look like a plain cupcake getting ready for Halloween, which by the way is a week away. But its not. This explodes with a taste of ORANGE. FTW. Seriously. These Chocolate Orange Cupcakes are going with me tonight to a show. The Skin Like Iron, Streetwalkers, Crucial, & others show @ the CYC. I'm stoked. I hope I sell out and so I can blog about it later. We'll see what happens.


__Edit__
So, the show was rad! Cupcakes sold out. Such a good night. The vibe was awesome. If you haven't check out Streetwalkers! www.myspace.com/streetwalkersoneword
soo good!They definitely brought the party. I swear if all the kids in the cyc circle pit it would of been a blast. Skin Like Iron was pretty sweet. These Orange/Chocolate Cupcakes were a hit.



xoxo

No comments: