10.23.2009

Old School Cupcakes (Vegan)





Or whatever you want to call them. I think old school gives it a touch a little BAM! don't you think? Well, if you don't then whatever I don't care. I like the name Old School Cupcakes. Remember these cupcakes? like chuck taylors they come in pairs. They ruled whenever I had one as a kid. I haven't had, I guess you can say, the "real" store cupcake in years. I seen them at stores with their pretty in orange, yellow & whatever else color they come in. But I just never really cared to buy one. I mean seriously why buy some that contain beef fat or some other crazy distinguishing shit when I can just make my own. Vegan Style. Plus, homemade is always better in cupcakes, gifts, food, Mixtapes, Mix cds, friendship bracelets & baked goods form. C'mon you know its true. So, before I start going off subject like always These cupcakes had everything from what I remember the real ones have. You got your chocolate cake, Creme filling, chocolate ganache & that sweet little cool swirl on top. I know mine suck, but give me a damn break it was my first time ever trying this recipe out. I think it was a success! I took this dozen along with a dozen of funfetti (my favorite) to a show that happened a couple of hours ago. Sold them all! Wuttt. Nights like these rule. You know what else rules? Babes. I think this cupcake really brought the old school tonight. I went to a show and felt like I was 14 again the different vibe, people, smell and company made it all feel that way. I seen a really old friend I haven't seen in literally years. I also seen a few old faces I haven't seen in years as well, not friends just faces. These cupcakes really do bring back the old times. Crazy. Anyways, these were a hit. I think these might be the next Peanut Butter bombs everyone gets crazy about? I don't know. You tell me. I left home with two dozens of cupcakes and came back home with two. These were everything you expect from a cupcake: Moist, Super Cute, fun to look at & Yummy, duh!p.s I had camera all along? I mean really did I forget? nah, I was just too lazy to care to look for it. Aren't these pictures fancy?


xoxo

1 comment:

standxxxstrong said...

Dang Those came out good. I wish I could have had one :)