10.28.2009

Decorate your pants, purse, pillow, hoodie, cat, room, backpack, helment or hat..



With one of these fancy Stay Sweet Cupcakes patches! Yes, I'm proud to announce I have patches! But please don't worry if its a shirt you want be my guest! xoxo. There are still some available (shirts). You can be the cool cat with the shirt first & then everyone will see how cute you look in it and want one of their own, trust me. :) If you are more into patches then holla. Email: staysweetcupcakes@gmail.com These will go for $2 bucks, unless you live far and I have no way of getting it to you personally we then will talk via email/aim/text. Anyways, seriously how fucking rad are these? You know you want one. Even if you won't wear it, just knowing you have it will make you proud. Its a buy you won't regret. Today I did baked some Halloween cupcakes, if you are a follower of my blog you will remember when I was ranting about how I need to make my little sisters cupcakes better than last years. Well, I did. That will be in tomorrows blog. Today I just had to blog about these sweet patches. Two more days until Halloween! I still don't know what I'm going to be. I don't think it would matter 'cause I'll be at a show anyways in lovely Berkeley, Ca! Jealous much? :] Alright I can't think of anything else to write about and I'm falling asleep as I type. Thanks for reading this blog <3 it means the world.



xoxo

No comments: