10.16.2009

Lemon Cupcakes (Vegan)




Even though it might be Fall, I think we are still living the Summer days. Yes, it might not reach 106 anymore but it still reaches the high 80's what kind of Fall does that? California Fall, duh. Well, not all of California I guess just the central valley. So, if you don't experience these hot Fall days, I'm jealous of you. Since the sun doesn't want to leave the central valley to let the rain, clouds and thunderstorms have their turn. I thought I would keep it summer time and bake these awesome lemon cupcakes. I mean really can you drink ice cold lemonade in winter? yeah, you can but for some reason Summer & lemons complement each other. Plus it just wouldn't feel right its like having hot coco on a cold winter day. Its better that way. You don't want to drink hot coco in 109 degrees weather, do you? Weirdo. So, since its still hot out I thought this lemon delight would go just right with these lacking Fall days. Its not like I'm selling out to Fall and making ice cold lemonade, yet. I mean C'mon they are just cupcakes. Deal with it. These cupcakes were soo yummy. Whenever I bake any I usually don't eat more than one, but I think lemon cake might be my new favorite to make and eat. Sorry Funfetti, I still love you.



xoxo

No comments: