10.30.2009

Halloween Cupcakes 2009 (Vegan)





Wuttt. I think last years cupcakes have nothing on this year's cupcakes! Why? because these fucking cupcakes rule. Last night was such a long night but worth every second I put into making these bad boys look super cute and rad. I'm not good at updating sooner in the day. My days have been super busy this week. So, please understand. I wish I could post when its still light out, but oh well shit happens. I don't even think I have to write about these cupcakes I mean really? just look at them... they speak for themselves. soo cute. Today (Thursday) I also baked four dozen cupcake orders. Wutt? I know I'm working hard. Tonight(Friday) I will also be working just as hard. I think I got about four more dozens to go as well. One special dozen for the show in Berkeley...we'll see what happens if anything does. Well, I'm tired. Tomorrow I'm carving another pumpkin, it should be fun. I know its not cupcake related but still maybe you might care? if you read this. I don't know. I'm just going off subject because I'm tired.




xoxo

2 comments:

Mara xvx said...

These are amazing! Did you use marzipan for the ghost/gravestone?

Jan said...

yes!! :]