10.26.2009

Stay Sweet Cupcakes Shirts pt. 2(Update)

So, todays blog isn't a baked good. But its about cupcakes & my future company. I decided I will call my cupcakery Stay Sweet Cupcakes (if it wasn't obvious), these are the first ever Stay Sweet Cupcakes printed shirts. The fact that I keep doing what I do is because of the support I get from family, friends, & even strangers. Plus, its because I love baking (cupcakes)! The fact that I am good at something makes me proud of myself. I love the compliments I receive when I sell a cupcake or five. It feels good. And knowing I will be doing this the rest of my life (if everything works out) doesn't bum me out. So, back to why this blog isn't about an actual cupcake but a shirt & not me going off subject.
My lovely friend Brittney was kind enough to send me pictures of the finished shirts. I am beyond stoked about getting to sell these as soon as next weekend. As I said before they are very limited. I asked her to send me a picture of what I have, to show the readers of this blog, how very little I have & the different color of shirts. She was also kind enough to give me the exact sizes & number of shirts. 1 xlarge, 2 mediums, 3 youth large, 1 large 2 smalls. Plus, we made a very limited black on black (which I believe is a YL). Will it be on your body? You tell me. Again, if you ever had one of my cupcakes/want to spread the word about me and my cupcakes or just want it because its an awesome shirt design and could careless what I do? Get at me before they are gone. I don't think I will do a second pressing. So act fast!

Email: staysweetcupcakes@gmail.com


xoxo

No comments: