10.01.2009

Pineapple Right Side Up Cupcakes (vegan)




So this is a fun Summer time cupcake. Full of all that goodness and deliciousness. First time I made these I was a little scared of how they might turn out. I mean I never used tapioca flour in my life. and I was having friends over for poker/vegan potluck night and what if it came out horrible and it wasn't a good cupcake? but it was. This cupcake was awesome. Just think spice cake w/ pineapple. I don't remember the last time I had upside down cake so I forgot how in all it taste. So if that is how its suppose to taste then I rule. But these were a hit. I wish I had taken a better picture. A picture alone of just the pineapple right side up cupcake. but I didn't and in the end we all suffer not really. you get to see my awesome cupcake holder. This picture doesn't do much justice to how awesome the 'gooey' topping was or how moist the cake looked. The cherry on top was awesome. I think all the vegans were scared I used gelatin but I assured them I didn't.


xoxo

No comments: