10.19.2009

Carrot Cake Cupcake (Vegan)





First of all, how are you suppose to decorate a carrot cake cupcake? I don't know. So, if I did it wrong then that sucks for you to see. I seen a couple of decorated carrot cakes in my time but really is putting a butter cream carrot on a carrot cake really original? I'm all about being original, creative & unique. So, I said Fuck the butter cream I'm going to put some real carrot shavings along with a cream cheese topping. I like the way these came out they look absolutely cute. Aside from looking cute they are greatly pleasing, they have a rich flavorful taste. I didn't know walnuts & raisins were in carrot cake. shoot me. So, I was afraid I wasn't going to like it at all. But I did. I am fully satisfied with the outcome of these cupcakes. They rule. Don't read me all wrong now I love walnuts & raisins I just didn't know I was going to love them in carrot cake. The funny thing about this recipe is you can totally switch up the vegetables used in it & get zucchini, banana, or some other vegetable cake out there. So, that's another reason why it rules. But for now we are talking carrot cake cupcakes. I haven't had Carrot cake in forever and a day. Today I decided it was carrot cake cupcake day. I did it. Even though I had a long & stressful day and I still have homework I forgot to finish due tomorrow morning. I still make time to bake. Any excuse to bake cupcakes is a perfect excuse, duh.




xoxo

No comments: