10.25.2009

Chocolate Cherry Creme Cupcakes (vegan)





Am I describing a cupcake or a pie? jeezie louizee. Its a cupcake. Don't worry. Cupcake blog = cupcake talk. Chocolate Cherry Creme Cupcakes, FTW. This cupcake completes life. I mean really what CAN'T cupcakes complete? Tell me. Today I was invited to a vegan potluck. I decided these cupcakes would be perfect for the gathering. They were a hit (like always), ha ha. Cupcake description: chocolate cake- very moist & yummy. Buttercream- Basic Vanilla. Chocolate Ganache, chocolate sprinkles, & duh, Cherries. Wanna get serious? I can totally get serious when it comes to making simple cupcakes look complicated. I'm pretty serious. It wasn't too hard to make it look all fancy. It was all fun, clean and easy. This cupcake definitely looks like it means business. Don't cha think?


P.s I also made a dozen of Peanut Butter Bombs, I mastered another skill, dipping stylin' 'em cupcakes. I think I'm pro level. Which one do you like?


xoxo

No comments: