10.21.2009

Blueberry Lemon Creme Cupcakes (vegan)






So, another sunny day which wasn't bad. But, made me think of Summer and when I think of Summer I think of a good cupcake recipe to try out. Plus, we kind of had blueberries in the freezer. I wanted to use them before they went bad, like most food we have in there.ha ha. Speaking of Summer, I had the best Summer this year, well all my Summers are pretty sweet, but this one might have topped most of them. No job, moving back to Fresno, & catching up with old friends & meeting new friends. From as far as I remember every time I laughed until it hurt more than once was during Summer. This cupcake made me think back to past Summers I had, it made me think of past friends I shared them with, some I miss and some I could care less where they are at now. But most of all it was Summer. This cupcake recipe rules 'nough said. Lemon, berries & summertime feeling. It also reminds me of the kool-aid flavor ice blue raspberry lemonade, yeah I know not blueberries, but close enough. Still I love that flavor. Anyways back to the damn cupcake. It was everything you want from a cupcake. It looks awesome, its considered a tall cake, it made me want more than just one, the berries & lemon were really fresh and the cake was moist and delicious. C'mon you know your mouth is watering.





xoxo

No comments: